About Me

My photo
Toulouse, Haute-Garonne, France
Living alone is the key to inner happiness...Isn't it?

Sunday 14 February 2010

Starting Off/Démarrage

So, this is my first post. I've decided to start up a blog, because I've always wanted to keep a diary, and now I can. The reason why I never kept one before was because I never got round to (that's to say, could never be bothered with) actually buying one.

Anyway, this is a little different to a diary, in that it's less private.

So I'll introduce myself. I'm a 20 year old student, originally from South Wales, currently living and working in Toulouse, south France. I live alone in a small apartment in the city centre. My life mostly consists of going to work, and doing 'social life' things with friends.

I work as an english teacher, in three schools in Toulouse, and I teach kids of 11-15 years.

I realise this is a largely boring and mostly pointless post - but it is the first one so this is necessary! For those of you who choose (please do) to follow this blog, there will be updates every now and again about how my life is going here, and various observations I make. Add your comments, should there be any, below.

Oh, and also, this will be a bilingual blog, with the french always written below :)


Voilà mon premier poste. J'ai décidé de commencer à faire un blog, parce que j'ai toujours voulu tenir un journal, et maintenant je peux. Le raison pour lequel je n'ai jamais en tenir jusqu'à présent est parce que je ne suis jamais arrivé (c'est à dire que j'avais la flemme) d'en acheter.

Eh bien, c'est un peu différent d'un journal intime, étant moins privé.

Alors, je me présente. Je suis étudiant de 20 ans, d'origine gallois, et j'habite et travaille actuellement à Toulouse, dans le sud de la France. Je vie seul dans un petit appartement au centre-ville. Pour la plupart, ma vie se compose du travail et faire les trucs 'de la vie sociale' avec des amis.

Je travaille comme prof d'anglais, dans trois collèges sur Toulouse, et j'enseigne des gamins de 11 à 15 ans.

Je me rends compte que ce poste est largement ennuyeux, et sans but, mais c'est le premier donc c'est nécessaire! Pour ceux d'entre vous qui choisissent de suivre mon blog, je le mettrai à jour de temps en temps, donnant mes avis et mes pensés de ma vie quotidienne ici. N'hésitez pas à l'ajouter vos commentaires, si commentaires il y a, au-dessous.

Oh, et par fait, cela va être un blog bilingue, avec l'anglais toujours écrit au-dessus :)

1 comment: